Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tag You're It!



Evan Genest knows how to push my buttons.Just leave an enticing word game involving lyrics to songs on your blog and I'll go ape shit trying to figure it out, even when I'm at work,supposedly to be all managerial and crap.
So here's the game: Remember journalism class? The questions you need to ask in any story are who, what, where,when, and why. (The last time I took journalism I was in Middle School.) The game is played by having your ipod, MP3 or in my case,my computer hard drive ask the questions in lyrics or song titles.You figure out who the artist's are and leave a comment. Then post the game on your blog,MySpace,company website, whatever.
Away we go!

When You Say Nothing At All
When The Curious Girl Realizes She's Under Glass
Will You Love Me Tomorrow
Where You Lead
What's The Use Of Gettin Sober
What Ever Happened
What Are You Doing New Year's Eve

Short list- VERY LITTLE BLUEGRASS- I share the computer with teenagers,so there's a lot of stuff of all varieties. Have fun!!!!

1 comment:

Denise Spring said...

Ooooo Evan. Shoulda used Google.
And country sucks except for Alan Jackson and Dwight Yokum, cuz they're old school. New country is putrid.

1) Alison Krauss
2) Bright Eyes- Abi's music
3)Joe Jackson- Jumpin Jive- Big Band LP
4&5) Carole King
6)Whatever Happened- The Strokes
7)Nancy Wilson- not Heart- big band chick from the 60's I guess.