Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lovers Love The Spring


I feel like a bear coming out of hibernation, and sniffing the air. I like what I'm smelling too.
We've had sunny and warmer weather here in Detroit for a week.We've also had flash floods that left one community with basements full of water after a 3 inch downpour in less than 45 minutes.
The mall is humming with folks buying new warm weather clothes, lawn furniture, mowers and diet pills ( at my store)
I have reached the point in my weight loss, that others can see the changes and are commenting. Mostly customers who see me a couple of times a month.Plus,I have all of this new found energy, and I am writing daily on my book.A couple of the customers I really like will be characters in my book. I have told them this and presented one of them with a few pages to check out.
I will be attending a party this weekend, and I am going to ask someone out this week too. I suppose all of the positive energy/Karma, I have been sending out is finally coming back,and it feels good!

No comments: