Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dear God,hope you got my letter......

I recently had a dream in which my cousins and I were in Heavens Waiting Room. There was an old TV on with re-runs of Night Rider and other horrible programs I can't remember, so my cousins and I just talked.
First off, this is Heaven. Why did their Waiting Room suck so much? Shouldn't there be choirs of angels? At least The Biography Channel?
We all commiserated on the horror of working so hard for nothing.We all agreed that life had really sucked. We never found true love, true happiness and were glad it was finally over. I remember not being too concerned about my upcoming appointment with God Almighty, because I knew Christ had paid for my sins with his life. My cousins didn't seem concerned either.
When I woke up I wondered why were we all dead at the same time? My oldest cousin is only 47. The youngest there was 37.
It also made me think about what I'd probably do when I get to talk to God in person. I'll ask a lot of questions. I am never a person to "leave well enough alone"
I want to know why, why, why.
So I would ask:

Why do you make innocents suffer?
Why do you let things like Tsunami's happen,yet allow tele-evangelists to live?
Why did you let me marry my ex?
Why allow the most corrupt and miserly people prosper in this world,and let the woman with the "mite" remain in poverty? ( a bible parable) ( look it up)
Why did people drag your Son's name into the gutter in the name of their "religion" and go unpunished?

These are a few I have come up with off-hand.
Add some of your own.
Maybe we can find God's e-mail address.

No comments: