Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Dream a Little Dream

I had the most wonderful dream the other night. I woke up smiling, which hasn't happened in years.
I dreamt that I was in my house,except it was different. It was a farmhouse.My kids were still elementary school age. I took off outside while they were eating breakfast. My "yard" was unusually big. It was acreage in fact.I was wearing dark green wellies. I checked out my crops, spinach, lettuce, peas, onions, a few other things I can't remember, but they were all Spring crops. I saw critters moving in the distance. They were deer, but not the white tail variety of Michigan. They were Moose sized. I could see them because I had binoculars in my large coat pocket.
I felt content in knowing my crops were growing, my house was clean and warm. I set about to begin my home school with the kids. A strange sense that while there was no husband around, it didn't matter. We were well taken care of.
Hmmmmmmm.............
Okay so this was my life at one time. Kinda. At home Mom. Home school. Garden in the yard. Not in the country though. Was this a simple longing for Spring in this harsh Michigan cold snap? One too many Benedryl at bedtime? I guess what made me so happy was my own contentedness.
I am still working on that one. I have not forsaken my Buddhist studies. I'll understand Buddhism if I lose my marbles.I still believe in Christ as my Savior,but I still like looking at another POV.Plus, a lot of what I'm reading sounds like Joyce Meyer. Hmmmmmmmmm...... Curiouser and curiouser.............

No comments: