Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dating Dilemma


I have been divorced for nearly 6 years now. I have been celibate for nearly 7.
I have come to the conclusion that I am tired of celibacy and not dating. Yet, I have no clue on this process.
My closest friends are:
1) Married
2) Gay
3) Serial daters
4) Adulterers
I want to get an idea of what the hell to do. I have tried the online stuff, but I am poor and those things cost some pretty steep bucks, I just don't have. I often wonder if it's the vibe I give off, " I'm old fat and gross, so who wants me?"
But when I feel really good about myself, I still leave the party alone.
WTF? So I'm posting this as a request for help. Give me ideas. For those that know me personally; am I giving off a "bad vibe" that repels men? Or am I coming off as a man-hating lesbian or what? I'm tired of never having a date. I'm tired of NEVER having sex.
I am somewhat picky. I don't like assholes ( who does?), I would really like someone with a functioning brain that can read. A good interest in music, fun, hopping on me, all are excellent qualities as well.
HELP

No comments: