Friday, June 26, 2009

Pretty Young Thing


Michael Jackson is dead............ yeah....................
Forgive me, but this isn't a huge tragedy for me. The guy was uber talented and had some great songs, but he was a weirdo even then. Then the whole child molestation charges. I know none of us were there, but come on...... a grown man having sleep overs with pre-pubescent boys= CREEPY! If that were anyone in my family, I'd march my keister down to the authorities and have their ass locked up! His family, staff,and the parents of the kids that took money for silence ARE ALL TO BLAME IN THIS AS WELL! Too many kids have suffered because everyone else didn't want to get involved or "didn't actually see it". I didn't see President Clinton getting a blow job under his desk, but I'm pretty damn sure he did.
There is a huge cult of celebrity that I have never subscribed to and really don't understand. I like Hugh Laurie from House but if I heard about his penis being identified by a child and having creepy sleep-overs then I say, lock his ass up, not oh boo-hoo, my favorite star.
All of this has me convinced that the world, and the US in particular, is slowly sliding down the evolutionary ladder right into profound stupidity. I grieve for my country

No comments: