Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mom, Manager, Writer, Singer, Student


I have decided that my procrastination is the bane of my existence.
I have great plans and when my back is against the wall, I discover an amazing ability to accomplish huge tasks. However......
I have goofed off getting my financial aid for college. This may mean I have to wait until winter to go. I'm getting too old to put this off.
I need to update my resume and find a job that pays better or is at least closer than 30 miles one way.
My new home is organized, so I'm not entirely lazy. In fact, it never is about being lazy. It's a matter of priorities. Doing what really matters in a timely fashion.
My Zoloft seems to be keeping my thoughts together better. I'm not so scattered.
I need to be the bitchy Mother figure in my own life to keep myself on task.
My creativity is at a high point. I feel like I can do everything I need to do.
Now just to find the time.

No comments: