Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Writer


My mind races at an unbelievable rate. I am bored very easily and I read multiple books at the same time. ADD? Maybe, but I do retain what I read. I actually integrate it into memory and retrieve it at a later date.
I work super efficiently when I have a lot to do. I am at my best and most organized
while working full time and attending college. My home tends to be neater. I am energized and pull A's.
So with this in mind, I have decided to take all of the "stuff"floating through my brain and write a book. I guess. Well, I will write it but? Well, we'll see.
I have a wide variety of interests including: murder, forensic pathology, crime scene investigation, religions and the occult, medicine, nutrition, mysteries,and parapsychology. I think I can make something of all of those things.
Oh,and my main character? An overweight amateur sleuth that works in retail. Sound familiar?
Hey, don't laugh, J.K. Rowling was once an impoverished single mom on welfare.

No comments: