Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Pity Party's Over


Wow.
Usually after I have a sad, weepy day of self-pity, I get a rush of super busy accomplishment. Today was no exception.
Here's the list:

Cleaned the kitchen
Washed all dishes
Made Caesar Salad with Shrimp for dinner.
Made a huge lasagne for Evan's birthday dinner tomorrow.
( he'll be 14 and 2-3 of his friends are coming over for dinner and to share the GIANT cookie I ordered for his birthday)
Picked up Abi's glasses
Bought a bunch of stuff at Walgreens including a new space heater.

I have come to the conclusion that in order for me to remain relatively sane, I have to allow myself a small pity party and get through it. A night of good friends, homemade chili and a bunch of crap on TV with beer and cigs helps too.
Life's not so bad. Just boring...... Oh well.......

No comments: