Wednesday, April 29, 2009


I have taken a first step in getting healthy. I have always eaten well, I just need a low carb diet, and that is hard, especially when carbs are cheap and I'm poor.
Now I can shop at Trader Joes where prices are great and I can eat more produce. I bought Wii Fit and I am dedicated to doing it daily. I have been having knee problems and when trying on my jeans from summer of 2007, I realized I had gained weight- 20 pounds more. This is causing stress on by joints and I am very uncomfortable. I am also embarassed and too poor to join a fitness club. I know there's Curves, but that's even more than I can deal with. This was $90- and it's forever! I also don't have to buy gym clothes. I wear my old housecleaning duds which are usually a ragged t- shirt and old leggings that should never see the light of day.
I am sick of being fat, sick of being sick and sick of my excuses! Next on the agenda is a bike and trailer so I can do my shopping in the summer without using my car. Now to find a job where I can do the same.

No comments: