Monday, June 21, 2010

WORTHy?


I am down to the last 10 weeks of any unemployment I can draw. I have filled out countless applications for jobs ranging from police dispatcher to dog walker. I have had precious few actual interviews. Now I am starting to get scared.
I wonder, does God really give a crap if I am out on the streets? I am just one among millions that are suffering on the Earth. I have taken classes, I have an A- GPA and I am trying to find any sort of work, even if I have to work several part time jobs, I am willing to do anything.
I am starting to feel as though I am a discarded person with no intrinsic value- in other words- WORTHLESS. It's a shitty feeling and I hope it's temporary.
I am an important person to my kids. They're relying on me.

2 comments:

Denise Spring said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise Spring said...

and now that the bozos in government have decided not to vote for the continuance of benefits- I have no weeks of unemployment left- will they now help me to keep me from being homeless, or do I have to move in with my parents and lose custody of my son- thanks a lot morons