Friday, September 18, 2009

Friends?


Once again my caustic nature has upset some folks. I would get really upset, except these are people I never see; Facebook People.
I realize that things are misunderstood in the written form, especially things like sarcasm. But I also find myself unable to care about superfluous relationships with people that I probably would never hang out with in "real" life.
I want to have relationships with real people, perhaps those I have something in common with. Lots of people on FB are real friends that I do things with and a large number of them are family members. They get me. Many don't. No love lost.

This week begins my a new endeavor to make actual friends. It's hard because I have a busy schedule starting next week, but I am sick of the FB BS.

1 comment:

Steenwes said...

Best wishes on your search - it is possible to find new friends + make lasting relationships later in life. Just have to get out there + do it. Best to you + yours, Wes