Thursday, September 18, 2008

The numbers don't lie Simpson...


I was fired from my job on August 28th. I barely reacted, prompting my manager and district manager to think I had lost it. I hadn't. I was just so relieved that I never have to go back there, I was euphoric.
I have really enjoyed my time off. I have been writing, goofing off, cooking, cleaning, and researching my new career move.
I feel a little guilty feeling so happy. Maybe it'll all come back to bite me in the ass? Don't know. I have unemployment for a year, free education for an associates degree, food stamps and child support, so I can survive.
By the way...... don't shop at Vitamin World. They don't care about anything but getting your money. Just an opinion, an INFORMED ONE!

2 comments:

Two Dishes said...

One of my students is a body builder (lots of 20 year olds seem to be). He took me in there to show me which powdered protein meals he likes. (I didn't get any but have a professional curiousity as a chemist). One of the owners of one of the brands (not Joe Weider -- some new brand from Wisconson) was sitting near the entrance, promoting his powder. Let us all know about the state of your educational pursuits.

Two Dishes said...

Did it swallow my previous comment...