Sunday, November 26, 2006

Here I Come!

I have been blogging on MySpace for about a year now and decided, hey! why not annoy an even larger audience?
I am a divorced mother of two that had a horrible diasterous marriage for 15 years. Now I find that I don't know who I am, what I want, or if I'll ever bother with a relationship again.
I have wonderful friends, and a great family. I have very sucessful and interesting friends and find myself thinking, wow, I could have had this if not for this ridiculous waste of time called marriage.
I look at life with a sometimes jaded, sometimes innocent, point of view.
Just trying to find my new path in life really. I will have been divorced for 6 years this March. I spent my entire adult life with someone that made me feel inferior in every way. I'm trying to get past that and still deal with him because of our kids. I'm not stupid in any other way except for this. I am informed, and well read, just a bit out of touch after trying to survive after never working until the age of 35.
Lets see where all of this leads!

No comments: