Saturday, March 26, 2011

Make your move


Just when I was discouraged, God allowed an wonderful opportunity to present itself and my life is looking great again.
I have been driving 420 miles a week for a job that nets $22,000 annually.This is causing me to live in poverty, although my lifestyle is kept to a minimum.
I noticed that there was a rental sign on a condo next door to my place of employment. I called just to see what it was renting for, to find that it was $150 less a month than my current place. I will save another $400 a month in gas money. The utilities and my car insurance are cheaper and my commute to work is about 300 feet. It is a two bedroom, bath and a half condo with all new appliances and carpet. I am deliriously happy and have begun the de-junking and will begin the packing Monday. Move in day is April 28th and I consider this the best birthday present ever! The only drawback is that my son has 6 weeks of school to finish, but he'll be staying with his dad. Hopefully that will go well.

No comments: