Saturday, November 22, 2008

Computer ADD

I have been slowly recovering from the bout of mono. I have no home computer, so I have to rely on the 1" square screen of my cell phone to entertain me. I have had chronic insomnia since my twenties. I have to take sleeping pills to sleep and even then it's a challenge. My body may be toast but my mind is still going full speed ahead. I thought it might be amusing to take a look at the stuff I look up and find on my web phone so here ya go.
I was in the midst of germ warfare with the mono so I looked up microbes. This is what I found:

They are plush microbes you can order. Absolutely hilarious. I want some.
My fascination with all things old and trying to pinpoint the architectural style of my home had me on a mad chase for nearly an hour. It led to this:

and it is just like my house except mine is a duplex and much larger. Each floor is 1300 sq. ft.
I also look up stupid things like poop and farts and any number of useless words but they always lead to something interesting. Or at least entertaining.

1 comment:

Two Dishes said...

Hey, D-in-the-D,

I bought one from these guys last year!
I was trying to give a gift to Meg, because she has a compost bin. I said, "Happy Birthday, here's a plush worm!" But she looked at the tag: I forgot to take off the graphic description of EBOLA. Otherwise it would have been a great worm.

How did you find these, looking for info on mono? You should listen to 'Mononucleosis' by Ween (2nd album). I'd send you a copy but I can't access my music files when I'm running the Linux half of the computer. I'm doing Perl homework right now . Good Friday night activity!