Monday, November 19, 2007

The Story



Alas, I feel uninspired to write further. My time is at a premium, my life is hectic and the endless cycle of poverty takes it's toll. My computer is dead. I have no phone line to dial out with anyway.


I will finish the story. Later.


My life really sucks right now. I feel paralyzed by poverty, and not having a relationship is finally wearing me down. I am confronting the fact that my life, as it stands right now, is unacceptable. What I can do to change it is my focus. College is a must this fall. Because the economy in Michigan is wretched, I may have to do so while working two jobs. How can I do that? Because I have to. I have no choice


Weird thing is; I'm not depressed. I am looking hard and clear at reality. My imaginitive side has gone into hibernation.


I often wonder if I will EVER find a realtionship that is mutually fullfilling. I wonder if I'll ever find the same in a career.


Bleh....... I just wonder if I'll survive the winter.

No comments: